top of page

Alix Fan Club

Public·12 members
Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

WAIT! What About ME | Codependency

Waitlist Me not only replaces pen and paper (or those weird flashing restaurant buzzers) but it creates more transparency around how long it will take for customers to be seated. Customers get a text notification when they are added to a waitlist and can check in to see how many parties are ahead of them and what their estimated wait time is from their phones.

WAIT! What About ME | Codependency

Hi Paul, thanks for explaining this as you have, its great to be able to get some background on this sort of topic. I have tried the script on some of my servers here and have at the top of my list on one of them a Wait Type of DBMIRROR_DBM_EVENT which is explained in BOL as "Identified for informational purposes only. Not supported. Future compatibility is not guaranteed.". 4th in order on the same server is DBMIRROR_WORKER_QUEUEwith BOL saying "Indicates that the database mirroring worker task is waiting for more work." from that explanation I think I should be adding that to the excluded list but what should I do about the DBMIRROR_DBM_EVENT waits, is there any cause for concern or should I exclude that from the results too?