top of page

Support Kelly staying safe & well

Public·10 members

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

One Piece Marineford War Full Fight Tagalog Version Bleeding

One Piece Marineford War Full Fight Tagalog Version Bleeding: A Fan's Perspective

One Piece is one of the most popular and longest-running manga and anime series in the world. Created by Eiichiro Oda, the story follows the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy, a boy who can stretch and inflate his body due to eating a devil fruit called the "Gomu Gomu no Mi". Along with his friends called the "Straw Hat Pirates", he searches for the greatest treasure in the world, the "One Piece", left by the deceased king of the pirates, Gol D. Roger. One of the biggest events in the series is the Marineford War, a war between the forces of the Marines and the Whitebeard Pirates, the strongest group of pirates in the world. The reason for the war is to rescue Portgas D. Ace, the son of Roger and the younger brother of Luffy, who was sentenced to death by the Marines because of his pirate blood. In this article, I will share my thoughts and feelings about watching the Tagalog version of this epic arc.

One Piece Marineford War Full Fight Tagalog Version Bleeding

What is the Marineford War?

The Marineford War is a war that took place at Marineford, the headquarters of the Marines, where Ace was held captive and scheduled to be executed. The war was initiated by Whitebeard, the strongest man in the world and Ace's adoptive father, who mobilized his entire crew and his allies to save his son. The Marines, led by Sengoku, the fleet admiral, and Akainu, one of the three admirals, prepared a massive defense to stop them. The war also involved the Shichibukai, seven powerful pirates who work for the government, who were ordered to join the Marines' side. The war was witnessed by millions of people around the world through a live broadcast by Den Den Mushi.

Why did I watch the Tagalog version?

I watched the Tagalog version of One Piece because I am a Filipino fan who grew up watching anime dubbed in Tagalog on local TV channels. I love hearing my native language spoken by my favorite characters and feeling more connected to them. I also appreciate how the Tagalog dubbers give their best to deliver emotional and impactful performances that match or even surpass the original Japanese voice actors. I also enjoy how they add some humor and cultural references that make me laugh and relate more to the story.

How did I feel watching One Piece Marineford War Full Fight Tagalog Version Bleeding?

I felt a lot of emotions watching One Piece Marineford War Full Fight Tagalog Version Bleeding. I felt excited, nervous, angry, sad, happy, and amazed by what I saw on screen. The war was full of action, drama, and bloodshed. Many lives were lost on both sides, including some of the most important characters in the series. Some of the shocking moments were Ace's death in front of Luffy, Shanks' appearance to end the war, and Sengoku's revelation that Luffy is Monkey D. Garp's grandson and Monkey D. Dragon's son. The war was one of the best arcs in One Piece, showing Oda's brilliance as a writer and artist. The arc also gave a lot of information about the history and politics of One Piece's world, hinting at bigger conflicts and mysteries in the future. The arc was enjoyed by many fans, especially those who watched it in Tagalog version.

What did I learn from watching One Piece Marineford War Full Fight Tagalog Version Bleeding?

I learned a lot from watching One Piece Marineford War Full Fight Tagalog Version Bleeding. I learned about friendship, family, loyalty, justice, freedom, sacrifice, courage, hope, and dreams. I learned how Luffy and his friends risked their lives to save Ace from his fate. I learned how Whitebeard and his crew fought with honor and dignity to protect their son and brother. I learned how Ace loved Luffy more than anything else in his life. I learned how Luffy suffered from severe trauma and depression after losing Ace. I learned how Luffy recovered from his loss with the help of his friends and allies. I learned how Luffy decided to continue his journey to find One Piece.

Conclusion

One Piece Marineford War Full Fight Tagalog Version Bleeding is one of my favorite anime experiences ever. It made me feel so many things that I will never forget. It made me love One Piece more than ever before. It made me proud to be a Filipino fan who can watch it in my own language. It made me look forward to more adventures and surprises from Oda's masterpiece.

Conclusion

One Piece Marineford War Full Fight Tagalog Version Bleeding is one of my favorite anime experiences ever. It made me feel so many things that I will never forget. It made me love One Piece more than ever before. It made me proud to be a Filipino fan who can watch it in my own language. It made me look forward to more adventures and surprises from Oda's masterpiece. 6c859133af

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!

• Facebook
  • YouTube
  • YouTube

©2021 by Kelly Alexandra Hoff. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page