Support Kelly staying safe & well

Public·10 members
Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

Trans Mission: My Quest To A Beard Alex Bertie

• Amazon.com

• Find in a library

• All sellers

_OC_InitNavbar("child_node":["title":"My library","url":" =114584440181414684107\u0026source=gbs_lp_bookshelf_list","id":"my_library","collapsed":true,"title":"My History","url":"","id":"my_history","collapsed":true,"title":"Books on Google Play","url":" ","id":"ebookstore","collapsed":true],"highlighted_node_id":"");Trans Mission: My Quest to a BeardAlex BertieLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers, May 14, 2019 - Young Adult Nonfiction - 304 pages 0 ReviewsReviews aren't verified, but Google checks for and removes fake content when it's identifiedA brave firsthand account of online personality Alex Bertie's life, struggles, and victories as a transgender teen, as well as a groundbreaking guide for transitioning teens.Long before he became known for his YouTube videos, Alex Bertie was an isolated, often-afraid transgender teenager looking for answers. In this revolutionary memoir and valuable resource, Alex recounts his life, struggles, and victories as a young trans man. Along the way, he provides readers with accessible, highly researched explanations of gender, sexuality, and transitions. He explores without judgment how complicated all these things can be, and how many equally authentic ways there are to live as yourself and find happiness. It can be hard for questioning teens to believe in a brighter future, let alone find any sense of community. Here, with clarity and compassion, Alex writes as a supportive older brother for transitioning teens, their allies, their parents, and anyone looking to better understand others -- and themselves. What people are saying - Write a reviewReviews aren't verified, but Google checks for and removes fake content when it's identifiedTrans Mission: My Quest to a BeardUser Review - Alex Bertie - Publishers WeeklyBlending autobiography and guidebook in his debut, trans man and popular YouTuber Bertie shares pivotal moments from his life and transition to illuminate a variety of topics relevant to female-to ... Read full review

Trans Mission: My Quest to a Beard Alex Bertie

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page